Friday, March 25, 2011

Difference yet again.

 I don't go cry to my mom when I don't get something my way and your are supposedly  a "man" you make me laugh! You are far from a man, the things a man wouldn't do is hold something against his friends to just to see what his ex is saying, whether its just between them two so I have no private life with you! That is just wrong how about I scream something you done and see how you like that! I cant tell you what I'm writing or you will go run to mommy and tell on me like a 2 year old. Well screw it my parents will handle it if your "mommy" says anything to me. Then you just made a big mess. I swear if you follow me one more time I will report you as stalking! Just leave me alone, and grow up! Life is not a game learn that little BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment