Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wonderful

                                               You could have words that can break me down,
                                                        You could take you finger and kill me,
                                                    You have lived way more years then life itself.
                                                                                You 
                                                  are the wind, the trees, everything in between.
                                     You are Holy You are everything. A king, a breath I take 
                                                                                 You.
                                         You could turn stone to bread but you choose not to.
   You could turn everybody around in the right direction you let them choose.
                                    I could say something in my head and You would hear it.
                                                                                  You
                                                                       are God, He is you.
                                                             You bleed to see your plan though.
                                  You are the wonderful, graceful, unsinful person there is,
                                                                                  God                                  
                                     


                                                                                                      Julia's Blog.
                                    

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!

    Thanks so much for following me :) you helped me reach my goal of 30 followers! YAY :D Nice blog, I am following. and ooh cool, Ill have to look at that book

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I dont have much followers so I changed what I write. =] Im glad you liked my blog =]

    ReplyDelete